I sing all the time. I sing when I'm bored, I Sing when I'm occupied, when I'm walking down the street, in the shower, in my room by myself, out with my friends randomly, and once as a sociology experiment to see how people would react to me. I sing because even though I'm not great at it it makes my heart beat, it reminds me of all the good things I have in the most stressful of times, even if I don't realize it at the time. I sing because its part of who I am. I might not be the most thoughtful person in the world, and I get disappointed when I realize that I am not. I might not be the most friendly all the time, and I get disappointed when I realize that I could be better. I might not be so many things, but to sing and be worry free, means that it does not matter that I am not. To sing means I just get to be me, and that I get to be happy with whatever that means.To sing means that I get to accept me for me, imperfections and all!